Старая форма входа
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]

• Страница 1 из 1
Модератор форума: Калинин, soldat-52, Issandra, Северный_копарь  
Форум » Обсуждения » Общие вопросы » Складень Праздники подписная Хрусталев 1883 год дата ҂ЗТЧа
Складень Праздники подписная Хрусталев 1883 год дата ҂ЗТЧа
tizizanoДата: Суббота, 05.02.2022, 17:30 | Сообщение # 1
Активный участник форума
Награды: 0
Статус: Оффлайн
I take a cue from the elsewhere recent proposal for sale of this masterpiece by the master Khrustalev (https://meshok.net/item....7%D0%B0).
The question is very simple. How many copies have been produced of this splendid and uncommon folding?  From a personal research, to date I have managed to collect only fifteen specimens, one of these is in my collection. They are all enameled specimens, and 14 out of 15 have the light blue enamel deposited in the cells that house the inscriptions in relief. Besides me, I don't know if anyone has ever tried to count these specimens. Elsewhere it has been speculated that the master Khrustalev made this work to celebrate important events in the life of Old Believers without priests of the Moscow Transfiguration Cemetery community, which date back to the year 1883: the edict of Tsar Alexander III which recognizes a certain degree of religious freedom for schismatic heretics; the meeting of the representatives of the old believers without priests in August of that year. Can we perhaps speculate that this folding icon is a kind of gift intended precisely for delegates without priests who flocked to Moscow, whose production with date and dedication to Caterina Petrova ended that same year? Maybe then, was the folding icon still produced but without date and without dedication? There are many examples without dedication and date, but we do not know if they were produced by the workshops where the master Khrustalev still worked or with his permission.

I am grateful to anyone who would like to give an opinion on this topic.

КалининДата: Суббота, 05.02.2022, 18:27 | Сообщение # 2
Профи
Для старых предметов, которые можно получить только археологическими изысканиями, я всегда предлагаю такую пропорцию: определи, сколько предметов известно в частных коллекциях - и умножь это число на 2. За счёт музейных коллекций, большая часть которых не представлена в интернете. 
Тут у нас предмет не старый, на мой взгляд имеющий достаточно большой тираж, и умножать на 2 тут мало - эти предметы могут находиться не только в музейных коллекциях, или у частных коллекционеров, но и использоваться по назначению староверами - и число используемых по прямому (молитвенному) назначению определить очень трудно. Есть такие согласия, которые не показывают вообще ничего, даже в дом к себе не пускают, не то что в моленную комнату.
Мне кажется, тираж может исчисляться сотнями экземпляров. Минимум сотнями...
Относительно подарочной формы - да, вполне возможно, но это останется нашими предположениями до тех пор, пока мы не найдём хотя бы одно упоминание об этом в тогдашних, старых источниках. Предположение хорошее, да.

==============================

For old items that can only be obtained by archaeological research, I always suggest this proportion: determine how many items are known in private collections - and multiply this number by 2. Due to museum collections, most of which are not represented on the Internet.
Here we have an item that is not old, in my opinion, having a fairly large circulation, and multiplying by 2 is not enough here - these items can be not only in museum collections, or from private collectors, but also used for their intended purpose by the Old Believers - and the number used directly The (prayer) purpose is very difficult to determine. There are such consents that do not show anything at all, they are not even allowed into the house, let alone into the prayer room.
It seems to me that the circulation can be in the hundreds of copies. At least hundreds...
Regarding the gift form - yes, it is quite possible, but this will remain our assumption until we find at least one mention of it in the then old sources. Good guess, yes.

tizizanoДата: Суббота, 05.02.2022, 18:37 | Сообщение # 3
Активный участник форума
Thank you Kalinin for your reply and your precious observations for me.
I can only add that I also did a research on the proportion between signed and dated Krustalev icon folding and analogue without. Althoug the numbers are low, I found the ratio of 1:4.

Форум » Обсуждения » Общие вопросы » Складень Праздники подписная Хрусталев 1883 год дата ҂ЗТЧа
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: